Google Search

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How Do You Stop The Withdrawals From Herbal Incense?

When I quit smoking incense it was one of the worst times in my life. I has some really horrible withdrawals from my addiction to spice. I threw up constantly, diarrhea, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, and had cravings so bad I thought I was going to die. I went through this about 10 or 15 times and almost 6 months because I was trying to quit cold turkey. It does work for some people but it didn't for me. I was miserable when I didn't smoke. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I tried to pass the time by doing other things like working out or writing or just watching TV but I couldn't stop thinking about smoking herbal incense. I read on some websites about how other people got through the withdrawals from spice but nothing worked for me. I would go a few days and then I would feel so horrible that I'd be at the store buying more. I would hate myself and then try to quit smoking again. 

Man, I remember those days like they were yesterday! Looking back, I can't believe how addicted I was to that junk. I, also, can't believe that I didn't listen to one of the first blog posts I read about spice addiction. It said that you have to get the chemicals out of your body as fast as possible so you can get over the withdrawal faster.

It's like a light bulb went off in my head. I needed to use all my resources I had AND I needed to DETOX!! I had used detoxification products before to pass drug tests. I had never even thought of using one for what it was designed for: To clear your body of the toxins!  I found a system that showed me how to detoxify naturally and it worked very well. It was still hard to finally quit smoking incense but i didn't feel near as bad when I was going through the first couple days. After a week I really felt good. I still think about it every now and then but I always remember how hard it was to get off of that poison and that's what keeps me away from it.

If you are trying to quit, you have to detoxify your body. But that isn't everything. You need a good support program as well. 

You can quit smoking spice! The first step is admitting to yourself that you are better without it. Then find some help. There is a lot of it out there. 

Click Here for more information on Spice Addiction Support programs that will help you quit your addiction to Herbal Incense!








Call Now: 877-926-1282

1 comment:

  1. please tell me, what did you specifically use?

    ReplyDelete